Beth Camp Historical Fiction

Tuesday, July 01, 2014

Party . . Party . . Years of Stone is out!

Years of Stone is now available. Whew! Just last Friday, I pressed that PUBLISH button on CreateSpace and then spent the next two days reworking the Kindle format. Late last night, the Kindle version went live. 

Hard copies have been ordered. Some time towards the end of July, we'll have a book signing at a local coffee shop right here in Spokane . . . and I'll be deep in the research phase for the next book, leaving Mac and Deidre behind.

If you want to order your paperback copy, why not jump on over to CreateSpace and take a look. Or if you love e-books, you can go to Amazon for your Kindle version.

No reviews yet, but folks who read the excerpt of Years of Stone for Amazon's Breakthrough Novel competition had nice things to say. You could be the first to write a review -- or drop me a line to let me know what you think. 

So wherever you are, think good thoughts. Celebrate the moment! Now, it's time to get writing on the next story. 


3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to read it! I think I will have to wait though, until the weekend, when I can read it all without having to put it down!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:18 PM

    Congratulations on your book release! How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many many congratulations! :)

      Delete